COVID-19 & Buying or Selling your Home
With Ontario cases on the rise, our Local REALTORS® continue to minimize direct contact by using digital and virtual alternatives where possible and have been urged to stop all in-person open houses until further notice.
If you’re looking to buy or sell a home in the Southern Georgian Bay area, you can depend on our Local REALTORS® to take the necessary precautions to keep everyone involved protected, while still providing the knowledge and expertise you expect.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when in-person safe showings are conducted:
• Maintain a minimum of six feet apart at all times
• Use personal protective equipment and sanitize your hands before and after a showing
• Avoid shaking hands
• Expect a limit number of persons that can attend a showing
• Avoid touching any surfaces in the home, i.e. light switches, door handles, cabinet doors
• Do not use bathroom facilities at the property
• Do not share electronics (i.e. phones, tablets), pens, or other personal property during the showing
• Comply with any requirements of the seller during the showing
With the use of virtual showings or in-person safe showings to show and view properties, your buying or selling journey might be different, but not diminished.