Manage Your Lakelands Profile & Dues
Quarterly Dues Schedule
* Payment due dates are subject to change if they fall on weekends and holidays
|Quarter||Renewal Notice Issued||Payment Due Date|
|Q1: January 1 to March 31||December 1||December 30 by 4:30pm|
|Q2: April 1 to June 30||March 1||March 31 by 4:30pm|
|Q3: July 1 to September 30||June 1||June 30 by 4:30pm|
|Q4: October 1 to December 31||September 1||September 30 by 4:30pm|
Notify Association of Changes
- Notification of Transfer
Transfer your membership at The Lakelands Association of REALTORS® to a new Brokerage.
- Notification of resignation or termination
Terminate your membership at The Lakelands Association of REALTORS®.
- Notification of re-instatement
Only applicable if absent for less than one year, upon payment of back Association fees plus $100 reinstatement fee.
For New Members
Welcome all new members!
Our Member Services Department will assist you throughout the process to get you settled with our association – watch for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Lakelands Orientation
- Mandatory for: All new members of The Lakelands
- Deadline: within 90 days of joining The Lakelands
- Process: Register for the next orientation session
- Bonus: Stick around after the orientation for an education session on Matrix™ Basics Overview Download Current New Member Orientation Presentation
- CREA Orientation
- Mandatory for: New REALTORS® only
- New Members must complete CREA’s Orientation within 90 days of joining The Lakelands, in order to meet CREA’s new minimum board standard. To access:
- Navigate to https://hub.realtorlink.ca (sign in using Matrix credentials)
- Under Legal & Compliance, click Learn more button under New Member Orientation
- Click on green ENROL button
- Click on green START LEARNING NOW button
Connect with Lakelands Members on Facebook
Join the closed Facebook Group to connect with active members of the association. It is a place for members to exchange information related to real estate and our local community, with the exception of sharing listing information, including Coming Soon properties and public and agent open houses.
MLS® Information and Resources
Rules, Policies and Bylaws
Training and Support
- Matrix™ Learning Lab
- ITSO Training Courses
- CREA Learning Hub (for various services)
- OREA Leadership Program
Lakelands Virtual Training Opportunities
- Matrix™ MLS® System training
- Broker Load training (listing add/edit)
- SentriLock (electronic lockbox) training
- To book: contact Tracy Allen (email@example.com) for more information or to schedule.
|Matrix – AnswerLink Support||Support for Matrix™ MLS® System||800-446-7441|
|REALTOR.ca||Public MLS® Site||1-888-237-7945|
|CREA Support||REALTOR.ca, WEBForms® and support for anything on their firstname.lastname@example.org
|RECO||Real Estate Council of Ontario, licensing body for REALTORS®, available to members and public||1-800-245-6910 www.reco.on.ca|
|WEBForms® Support||Support for WEBForms® (through LoneWolf)||email@example.com
|Geowarehouse® Support||Access to Land Titles data through Matrix™||Online form|
|SentriLock||Electronic lockbox customer service (also see Resources below)||1-877-736-8745|
|MPAC propertyline||Municipal Property Assessment Corporation data through Matrix™||1-866 296-6722|
|TechHelpline||Free service provided to members for technology and device assistance||1-866-232-1825|
- Operating Lockbox
Opening the SentriLock using Bluetooth
Releasing the SentriLock box shackle
Manage your Showing Notification Preferences
Appointment for Lakelands Properties
Assign your Lockbox to a Listing
Entering an Exclusive Listing
Additional Inventory Request Form (to be completed by Broker of Record)
Replacing Batteries in the New SentriLock® Lockboxes (available via Member Portal Store)
- SentriConnect App
Instructions for Android Users
Instructions for iOS Apple Users
Sharable SentriConnect Instructions
Usage Waiver Form
One Day code or SentriConnect App – Which to Use?
How and when to assign a one-day code (one-day codes are not for out-of-board agents)
- Other Useful Tips
SentriLock Policies (SentriLock policies forming part of LAR Members’ Policy Manual) SentriKey FAQs
Step by Step for Office Admin Staff
SentriLock® App School Training
SentriLock YouTube Channel
SentriLock® Agent Orientation (interactive, online learning modules)
REALTOR® Benefits and Discounts
- CREA: health and dental insurance provided by Manulife Financial
- OREA: MLS Policies – June 15, 2022
- OREA: access to discounts at over 2,000 vendors in over 7,000 locations on fitness, travel, restaurants, clothing, entertainment and so much more
- LifeWorks: Wellness program with access to mental health, physical, social and financial support, referrals, and resources. See more here: orea.com/LifeWorks or quick video here.
LifeWorks is available to you and dependents living in your household (under the age of 25) at no cost. LifeWorks can help you deal with a wide range of personal and professional issues and is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
How to access LifeWorks: visit lifeworks.com or download LifeWorks app. For a step-by-step guide on getting set up, visit orea.com/LifeWorks.